Friday, March 7, 2008

Least favourite #44

Least Favourite
#44


Titanic
Is there a more overrated movie in existence than Titanic? Leave it to Hollywood to turn history's greatest nautical disaster into a feel-good love story that 12 year old girls bust their nuts over.

I'm excited that this "least favourite" list is really starting to heat up. At first it was just a bunch of movies that I mildly disliked and just thought were overrated, but now we're starting to break into the movies I really didn't like. Once we start getting into the 30's it'll be well into "movies I fucking hate" territory, followed by the 20's - or, "movies that make me physically ill" and finally the last batch, "movies that are actually constructed out of hate, racism, garbage, dogshit and uhh... barf"

No comments: