Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Least Favourite #41

Least Favourite
#41

The Love Guru

Admittedly, I have not yet seen The Love Guru, it's not even out in theatres yet. That, however does not change the fact that this movie is is a whole pile of crazy stupid ideas that will most surely make a lot of money and will most surely infuriate Wayne's World fans nationwide.

Has Mike Myers completely gone insane with power? Here's what he wanted to do with this movie: Play an Indian guy, make it about hockey, make his favourite team win the Stanley Cup, make the coach Mini-me, make Justin Timberlake play a French Canadian, and finally, make Jessica Alba appear as though she were not a cardboard cutout of herself. Normally if you came to someone and wanted to make a movie including, oh, let's say 3 of these ideas, they'd probably laugh in your stupid idiot face, but oh no, not Mike Myers, this guy up here wants to make a movie where they all intertwine and form some sort of story that makes sense and not make people yearn for the days of (ugh) Goldmember. Well, let me be the first person to say, "HEY MIKE MYERS YOU CRAZY SHITHEAD, GO BACK TO MAKING MOVIES WHERE YOU'RE JUST A FUNNY DUDE!" What the hell happened to just being a funny dude? Bill Murray knows it, Jack Black knows it, I'm pretty sure even Dane Cook knows it, though he pretty much fails at it all the time. Mike, just be a funny, wicked dude!

Same goes for you, Jim Carrey.
Jim: Hehehauheuahahuauehau, What?
Me: Shut the hell up you rubber-faced lizard-man.


Probable stupid thing that happens in The Love Guru: The Goalie gets diarreah in the final game of the playoffs! Wait, that sounds like it might actually be funny...

4 comments:

mike w said...

Also, there has to be a 40 per cent reduction in midget jokes.

Seriously.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Duke of Spook said...

Whoa, are those guys above Hackers?

Phinux said...

They're comment spammers who don't realize that Blogger has a 'nofollow' code - any links that they put in their comments won't count towards their page rank. :D

Btw, love the blog Andy! The first time I saw the trailer for that movie, I couldn't decide if I found it offensive or funny...so, it's a rental (if I even bother to watch it).

I do want to see that Adam Sandler flick though.