Monday, July 21, 2008

Least Favourite #40

Least Favourite
#40

Fight Club

To be honest, I can't blame the actual movie 100% for me not liking Fight Club. If you went through what I went through the first time you saw it you'd probably think it was overrated garbage too. Check it out: My friends and I were super stoked about a night of drinking beers and watching the Rock em Sock ems and Wrestlemanias we'd rented at out local VHS store. We get all settled in, watch Rock em Sock em 4, ans as we are about to begin Wrestlemania V, Neil's big, angry, older brother storms in and announces that we are watching Fight Club. So there we sat, with so much beer and fun about to be had, drained and wasted away on Brad Pitt and Edward Norton in the "psycological twisted tale of disgruntled malehood" instead of watching Macho Man vs Hulk Hogan in the Mega Powers Explode.

Can you say Pure Garbage?

That being said, I still don't like Fight Club. I've even seen it since and I still say that Fight Club is a movie with its head up its own ass worse than almost any other movie in the history of the world.

No quotes, no weird things. Meatloaf still rules. Stay tuned for the 39s.

2 comments:

Highwaisted said...

for real?

Anonymous said...

Andy, you read my mind