Thursday, June 18, 2009

New shit

So you may have noticed some changes around the blog if you haven't been here in a while. Biggest is the name and theme of the thing. No longer is this a blog JUST about my opinions on motion pictures. Now it will contain many opinions from me on just about anything. I originally had intended the theme to give me fuel for things to write about, but lately it has been more constricting than freeing. Also, since the name DJ Sports' Movie Blog doesn't make sense anymore I've decided to call this thing "Let the Wookiee Win: A Blog" mostly because I couldn't think of anything else. Ok also I changed the layout even though I dont think I like it. We'll see.

Ok thats everything for right now. Until I have something to actually say, laterrrrrr

1 comment:

cara said...

cool. i've been waiting for this!